Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's been a while.. but here's a quick update

I am not sure who actually reads this but for those of you who do sorry it has been a while since my last post. Lately, I suppose I have just made time for other things. Some productive and some maybe not so much. Dan and I are doing well though.. For the first time this Holiday season Dan had time off from work so we had the opportunity to do whatever we wanted. Which was great! We spent time with family and friends doing various low key things.. and spent time just the two of us which was even more refreshing and fun. Most of the time we just 'veged'  purposefully not making plans and played things by ear. We spent time talking about our year recognizing how God has truly blessed and been present in our lives, and discussed what we valued most out of the year. We found that we are thankful for many things one being that our Father is a God that values us.. In addition, we shared thoughts about ways in which we need to be better and diligent as well as shared excitement for Baby Parker and for what God has allowed us to experience thus far with him. And of course for his anticipated arrival in just 3 months... Wow! Dan had his 26th birthday which was also low key but I think he really enjoyed it. He got an XBox360 which has definitely been put to good use in such a short amount of time. It's actually not bad. I haven't won once but I try.. I have learned though that I am a 'side-seat' gamer. I gotta work on that... So, yep we are doing well and are excited for the new journey and are looking forward to what God has planned.
 
I have some pics of the holiday and new ultrasound pics that are fun that I will post sometime soon.. 

BLESSINGS this new year to you and your families

 

2 comments:

The Hofschroer's said...

I read your blog and enjoyed your post... keep it up!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I read it too! AND I would love to see pictures of your Christmas and Baby Parker! Love the name!