Friday, March 20, 2009

Almost there...

Just a little less than 2 weeks to go and this week has already been such an interesting one. With 2 trips to labor and delivery under our belt (this week that is) we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Parker. I have been having contractions for some time now and based on their consistency and regularity I am now considered to be in the Early Labor stage. Along with contractions I have lost my mucous plug, am 1 cm dilated, 80% effaced and Parker is low and in position no longer 'bobbing' in my pelvic area. This is all great news and we are so excited to be progressing and that it could be any day now but somehow the waiting game is still a bit hard. At this point we are waiting for the contractions that I am having to be intense and 'unbearable' as they say to know when it is the "right time."

Please be praying for us and for Parker...  Thanks for your support. 

5 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

How exciting... YET scary at the same time! It's never fun having to anticipate pain! My only advice is to sleep as much as you can! Can't wait to see pictures of Parker!

The Hofschroer's said...

we are praying!

Jan Dutcher said...

I am so excited for you all! Can't wait to meet little Parker. You are in my prayers.

lizhoweth said...

I'll be praying for you guys! I know these last few days are hard...yet fun as you wait in anticipation! He'll be here before you know it and your life will never be the same. (coming from a very long-time, experienced mother) haha.

Leslie said...

We want Parker pics, we want Parker pics, we want Parker pics!