Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Due to recent encouragement...

So I received some recent 'encouragement' from friends that they actually read my blog and would like me to keep up with it. Here is an attempt to do so...  

A little over a week ago I had my Baby Shower. It was really a great event and I am thankful for all those who helped make it special by hosting, help prepare details, and all who
 attended. It really meant a lot and means a lot to both Dan and I to have you all there and share in our joy and excitement as we anticipate the arrival of baby Parker. It is truly a blessing to have each of you who have walked with me in various times of my life journey with me now during this special time. Each of you have been a blessing in my life and I
 am thankful for your love and support, more then you know. Thanks again. 

Here are some pics from the day.. 
Bri made beautiful arrangements and this great diaper cake.

Four Generations Grandma, Mom, Me & Parker



Thanks Amy for taking pictures of everything.



4 comments:

travis and hayley said...

yeah you posted! it was so good to see you last weekend and i definitely can't wait to meet little parker!

Jon and alyssa said...

Your shower looked beautiful! The shower you did for Kristen, and JJ was beautiful too! I seriusly can't beleive how many babies are on the way, and soon.

Godbless,
Alyssa Lee

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

I love your outfit! So cute! You look great! I can't believe you're nearing the end of pregnancy! I'll be checking for more updates...

The Hofschroer's said...

my favorite picture of the day was the bun in the oven one!!! =)